Due to the demand of many of the Bonalba Golf Course users, we made the decision to allow players access the golf course with their pets on Sundays from 2:00 p.m.
Do you dare to take your dog to the golf course?
Rules for entry with dogs
- Small or medium size, not exceeding 15kg
- Calm character. If your dog barks and gets nervous around strangers or if he sees other dogs, he should not come out to play with you.
- Keep your dog under control throughout the game.
- The dog must be on a leash at all times during the tour.
- While you prepare and make your shot, the animal must be tied (to the cart, buggie or your bag of clubs).
- The dog cannot step on the greens or bunkers.
- Pick up your pet’s droppings.