Teaching golf, health and values
Discover the Bonalba Golf School and the courses available for all ages. Promote, live and share the values and experiences that golf transmits. From the youngest to the oldest, participate in one of the most inclusive sports:
Register in the School
- €160 quarter
- €130 Quarter – Bonalba season ticket holders and children of season ticket holders,
For a weekly class to choose according to the schedule.
* At the end of each trimester a competition will be held on the field.
Depending on the age and level of the students, it will be 1, 3 or 9 holes.
The students of the Children School obtain member status and can access the practice field free of charge whenever they wish. In addition, those who are federated may have field trips (depending on availability) by paying the subscriber’s green fee of €7 (18 holes) and €5 (9 holes). Equipment included.
* Minimum group of 5 students in the hour for the school to be held at that time.
- €160 quarter
- €130 Quarter – Bonalba season ticket holders
For a weekly class to choose according to the schedule. Equipment included
The students of the school will have a free field trip with the obtaining of the federative license.
* Minimum group of 5 students in the shift for the school to be held at that time.
Name: Christian Ziff
Place of birth: Poole, Inglaterra
Birth date: 10/02/1973
Languages: Inglés nativo y español nivel alto
- Player – Assistant and certified golf teacher by Rfegolf
TPI Certified level1-2 and Junior.
- Courses taught by John Jacobs and Tommy Horton (2002 – 2004)
- Coach of the SUB 21 teams of the Valencian Federation, being champions of Spain on 8 occasions, runner-up in Spain on 6 occasions and 4 times bronze medalist.
- Caddy of the player Josele Ballester in the British amateur, finishing in 2nd position (2018)
Costa Blanca Challenge del European Tour (2000)
Name: Juan Alberto Albert Moltó
Place of birth: Alicante, España
Languages: Fluent Spanish and high level English
Birth date: 04/07/1982
- Monitor & Sports Technician in Golf and Pitch & Putt graduated from the School of Sports Technicians of the Royal Spanish Golf Federation
2006 – 2021.
- Golf professional with the category of Monitor certified by the Royal Spanish Golf Federation.
- 2021 – Now. Sports Technician in Golf and Pitch & Putt graduated from the School of Sports Technicians of the Royal Spanish Golf Federation.
- 2022. Local Referee of the Valencian Golf Federation.
Featured Tournaments (Jugador):
- Spanish Junior Championship (2000)
- 2nd at Men’s Interclubs Valencian Community (2005)
- Spanish Championship of Monitors, Teacher Assistants and Teachers (2006)
- Spanish Championship of Monitors, Teacher Assistants and Teachers (2007)
- Regular member of the FGCV professional circuit 2015 – 2018
- David Gilford’s caddy (6 victories on the European Tour) Staysure European tour Costa Blanca 2019.
*We also have Diego as a pro assistant in the children’s groups.
- 10:30H TO 11:30H
- 11:35H TO 12:35H
- 16:00H TO 17:00H
- 10:30H TO 11:30H
- 11:35H TO 12:35H
- QUARTER €160
- QUARTER 130€
- Promote the values that golf transmits such as honesty, camaraderie and respect for oneself and other teammates.
- Establish a more dynamic and extensive structure of the golf school in order to develop the activity of golf among the little ones.
- Participate in various national, regional and internal competitions so that they learn to compete in tournaments representing their club.
- Achieve an organization program that is taken as an example for future generations.
- Carry out continuous monitoring to improve teaching and definition of group placement.
- Form small teaching groups, between 6 and 8 students per teacher according to the levels of play and the age of the students.
- Promote school activities and have fluid communication between coaches and parents.
- That the entire environment be an active participant in the development and progress of our students.
Health benefits of golf
It allows you to cover considerable distances (around ten kilometers per game) at a light but not strenuous pace, and almost without noticing it, because you will be participating in a game.
Very convenient for those who cannot perform other more demanding workouts.
Through an exercise as simple as walking at a good pace you can control your weight.
In addition, it has been shown to improve muscle flexibility and aerobic endurance.
Due to the type of exercise that is performed, golf allows you to strengthen these parts of the body. And this happens without your joints suffering.
It is estimated that the energy expenditure of a five-hour golf session is around 1,400 kilocalories. On a nine-hole walking tour, the cost is around 700 kilocalories.
Concentrate on all the elements that influence a good hit. From choosing the right club for the distance, going through the intensity of the wind and its direction, playing golf helps you forget about your daily problems, everything is geared towards getting the ball to fly in the desired direction.
Playing golf is an activity that is usually practiced with friends, in groups of 3 or 4 players. Being a sport that is practiced on foot, it allows you to talk, socialize and meet other players united by the same passion.
The golf courses follow the principles of good ecological practice and sustainable development. Golf and the environment: a successful tandem. It is played outdoors and in contact with nature, the golf courses act as a true green lung, you will avoid the pollution generated in the city surrounded by trees, plants and grass.