A score will be assigned by classification in each Test, for each member of the couple, following the following distribution:
- ª Winning Couple: 48 points 11º Classified: 24 points
- Ranked 1st: 44 points Ranked 12th: 22 points
- ª Ranked: 40 points 13th Ranked: 20 points
- º Ranked th: 38 points Ranked 14th: 18 points
- º Ranked: 36 points 15th Ranked: 16 points
- º Ranked: 34 points 16th Ranked: 14 points
- º Ranked: 32 points 17th Ranked: 12 points
- º Ranked: 30 points 18th Ranked: 10 points
- º Ranked: 28 points 19th Ranked: 8 points
- º Ranked: 26 points 20th Ranked: 6 points
The 1st, 3rd and 5th TEST WILL HAVE A 20% SCORE BONUS (ROUNDED UP).
In the event of a tie in each test, the points corresponding to the tied positions will be added and distributed equally and rounded up between the pairs tied for said positions.
The Players who take part in the 5 tests will receive an additional BONUS to their Final classification of 10 POINTS.
The General Classification will come from a general classification per Day (NEW2019) and will be individual, counting the 3 best scores of the 5 possible, NOT BEING ABLE TO COMPUTE MORE THAN 2 BONUS EVENTS, in case of a tie this will be resolved by adding the 4th score , 5th score, if the tie persists, it will be resolved by best score, 2nd best score and 3rd best score, if the tie persists, it will be resolved in favor of the lowest exact handicap.
OUTPUT BARS: Determined by the committee for each test.
DEPARTURE TIMES: Each session is independent and will be published at 11:00 on the day before each session.
AWARDS: The Awards Ceremony will take place on Saturday, September 24, coinciding with the End of Season Trophy Awards Ceremony.
TIEBREAKERS: They will be resolved according to the provisions of the RFEG Green Book
Each day is independent of the others, and couples must register for each of the days independently.
The registration fee will be €20 for Bonalba subscribers, €32 for Friends Card holders and €40 for Visitors. The registration list for each of the tests will be open in the Caddy Master/Store office and will close on the Friday before each of them..
The tee times will be in order of handicap and will be available on Saturdays from 11:00 a.m.